What does it mean to parent with emotional intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is “being smarter with feelings.” EQ is a powerful set of learnable skills that can help us to become more aware, make better choices, and be more purposeful in our parenting.
Why parent with emotional intelligence?
Research indicates that increased Emotional Intelligence leads to better health, academic achievement, and stronger relationships! It’s a learnable, measurable, scientifically-grounded skill set that helps children…
- Navigate increasing complexity and stress
- Foster positive, healthy relationships
- Spark innovation and resilience
- Nourish compassion and inner peace
- Grow as a positive change-maker
The skills of emotional intelligence are learned — and we think parents are the most important people to teach these life-changing, world-changing skills.
The Philosophy of Six Seconds